VOLUNTEER FOR MUFF!
The Melbourne Underground Film Festival is looking for dedicated volunteers that are passionate about the film and television industry.
MUFF 2017, the 18th Annual Melbourne Underground Film Festival is geared up to be the biggest and best yet, and we need your help to make it happen. We are a small and fiercely dedicated team that work closely throughout the year to make both the festival, our TV shows and MUFF events across Australia come to life.
As we are expanding, we are looking for several volunteers across a wide range of interests, including marketing, promotions, AV technical team, Videographers, photographers, web design and social media marketing. We are also looking for general volunteers for the duration of the festival.If you have a different skill than those listed below and would still like to be involved with the festival, please don’t hesitate to send us a message. We’d love to hear from you at: social @ muff.com.au.
Our team is passionate, engaged and sometimes irreverent, but always having fun. Our ideal candidates will fit easily into our group dynamic and aren’t afraid to get involved in Australia’s cinema underbelly.
What we are looking for:
* Sponsorship Manager: Assisting the Sponsorship Director, you will source new sponsorship opportunities for the festival while maintaining positive relationships with our current and past sponsors. You will also be liaising with our key corporate partners before and during the festival. (6-12 hours per week commitment)
* Photographers / Videographers: Become the official MUFF photographer or film maker! We are are looking for talented people to photograph and film MUFF events and parties.
* Marketing Manager / Publicist: Source and maintain relationships with new and existing media contacts working for the promotion of the film festival. Organise interviews, promo events and media releases. (4-8 hours per week commitment)
* Screening and AV Technical Team: To design and create video ads for MUFF and our corporate sponsors.
* Submissions Team: Assist the Shorts and Feature’s Curators with reviewing the short and feature film submissions for the Festival. This role can be as involved or as simple as you like – you decide how much creative input you have into the festival.
* Graphic designer: To help the team put together documentation and print collateral, such as posters, festival guides, awards, etc.
* Ticketing Manager: We are looking for a responsible and meticulous individual to work with both ticketing and venue management.
Get your volunteering on; we’d love to hear from you at: social @ muff.com.au.